Asking Price: £8400
Location UK

Description Size
Medium

Colour
Lavender

Shipping inc in price within mainland UK

Description

Test ridden 'new', 6 miles on the Odometer. Too much bike for me personally, but it's an absolute enduro smashing machine and a wicked piece of kit. Build quality and finish are second to none. Really hard decision to make, but don't want to lose value off it by riding for the next 3-4 months and then deciding to swap for something shorter with less travel.

Condition
Perfect save for a small scratch on the rear triangle that was on the frame from new. I'd say the condition is as if you had just taken it for a test ride around the car park outside the shop before buying. More pics to come once it stops snowing outside.

Details
  • Stock XT build with RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ air shock
  • New DHF on the front for better range, brand new stock Assegai also included
  • Pedals not included

jmd_mtb

Apr 7, 2021
UK
Fancy a deal with a 2021 levo sl expert ?
Thanks for the offer but I’m looking to ‘downsize’. Big mountain emtb days are looking like they’ll have to wait until next year sadly, so going back to a 27.5 analogue for the summer and will probably pick up a 2022 Heckler MX for next year.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Good luck, I’ve just put on enquiry in for a bullet same size but I’m after a copper coil. I’ll keep this post on watch out of curiosity, Although it’s not the right spec if we could do a deal I might be interested.

Is the warranty transferable?

jmd_mtb

Apr 7, 2021
UK
Good luck, I’ve just put on enquiry in for a bullet same size but I’m after a copper coil. I’ll keep this post on watch out of curiosity, Although it’s not the right spec if we could do a deal I might be interested.

Is the warranty transferable?

Haven’t registered it yet so it’s ready for whoever gives it a new home. I was originally after a copper coil as well! No coils to be found, but the Lavender really grows on you and now I wish there was another SC bike with the same scheme.

Good luck hunting down your spec!

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Haven’t registered it yet so it’s ready for whoever gives it a new home. I was originally after a copper coil as well! No coils to be found, but the Lavender really grows on you and now I wish there was another SC bike with the same scheme.

Good luck hunting down your spec!

Let’s see if I can find one this week if not you have perked my interest, I checked out the SC warranty and looks like it’s life time but for the original owner.

Will it come with the original receipt ?

Hope you dont mind me asking but where did you purchase from new?

jmd_mtb

Apr 7, 2021
UK
Let’s see if I can find one this week if not you have perked my interest, I checked out the SC warranty and looks like it’s life time but for the original owner.

Will it come with the original receipt ?

Hope you dont mind me asking but where did you purchase from new?

Will DM you the details.

jmd_mtb

Apr 7, 2021
UK
Hello, is this still for sale and whereabouts are you? I’ve got a brand new Bronson, but I’m quite looking the look of these

Hi mate, this is pending sold and I was just about to update the thread this morning after a cup of coffee, sorry!

Out of curiosity where did you find the Bronson? I've been trying to find one for the past two weeks! I've got a Nomad frame on order ready for a super-light 12.5-13kg build so the long reach and wheelbase is more manageable for my size/weight, but the Bronson was my first choice. Everywhere I called just said "nope, none in the UK".

Can't even find any damn forks - tried to build the Nomad up with a well known UK retailer and they just went through my list of parts crossing them off as unavailable until 2022/unknown. Almost every component was a third or fourth pick compromise at which point I might as well try sourcing my first choice parts myself from used ebay/classified listings.

Probably going to have the same experience when I start looking for Hecklers later this year... Market sucks at the moment and just doesn't feel like it's going to improve anytime soon.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Oh, and you could have credited your studio assistant. You know, the bloke who made sure it didn't fall over while you were fannying about taking an arty photo...

jmd_mtb

Apr 7, 2021
UK
Fucking litter louts! Some twat has dumped a bike in the background!

Could have passed for an MBR cover pic if it weren't for that flytipping in the background!

I only rode it yesterday for first time it’s brand new, had it since December , love it, why you selling bullit , is it a long reach ?

View attachment 58707

That's a really sick looking build dude! Nothing wrong with the Bullit, it was just a case of me jumping from 6 year old relatively tame geo to a super slack, aggressive modern enduro bike. I just needed an EMTB for slashing backyard trails for recovery/fun during the week, basically replacing my Chameleon, and it was too overkill for that. Heckler fits the bill perfectly, and then I just replaced my Canyon Spectral with a 2021 Nomad custom build for enduro hike-a-bike stuff up in the mountains. Needs to be 12-13kg for me to carry with gear, so there's no way I was getting the Bullit over fast flowing streams and up some of the rockier pus-your-bike routes even with the assist!

It's an incredibly sick bike though, I was just saying in the other thread, if only I could have 3 bikes...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles