Levo SL Gen 1 So whats the Levo SL really like

mizzourah2006

Sep 13, 2021
Bentonville, Arkansas
You're gonna love it! It's perfect for what you want. Which model of SL did you get. I started out with a Comp Carbon, it's something else now,...I guess.?

Awesome to hear! I bought a used 2020 Alloy comp off of Pinkbike. My dad lived right near the guy, so I had him go pick it up for me on Tuesday. They met at a local bike shop and had a mechanic check everything out. He's bringing it down to me Friday. He added a few upgrades to it, which should fit me even better. He went to 160 up front with the Zeb Ultimate, upgraded the brakes, and went to a GX drivetrain. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 1.01.20 PM.png

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
The Levo SL is the perfect all round ebike.
good weight, good power, good reliability, good dealer support (not that I needed it)
It rides awesome and with a few mods, can be a very capable bike.

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
Awesome to hear! I bought a used 2020 Alloy comp off of Pinkbike. My dad lived right near the guy, so I had him go pick it up for me on Tuesday. They met at a local bike shop and had a mechanic check everything out. He's bringing it down to me Friday. He added a few upgrades to it, which should fit me even better. He went to 160 up front with the Zeb Ultimate, upgraded the brakes, and went to a GX drivetrain. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

View attachment 72218
You'll really enjoy that fork upgrade. The Zeb rocks, the Fox 34 Rhythm sucks. The Fox is the same fork that came on mine. I could never get the small bump compliance I wanted. You're gonna rock that thing! Can't wait to hear the first ride report.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles