2022+ Turbo Levo So Specialized,...

Utah Rider

Jul 4, 2019
Utah
I've been with Specialized ebikes for five years now. The reason I stay with them is the warranty service from my LBS. If you ride a lot your gonna need a lot of motors and hubs. It seems to me that when they put a new motor in, the warranty on the motor starts over. That's contrary to st
20221004_164135_resized.jpg
andard warranty practice from other warranty repairs.
Anyway, I paid $5800 for a 22' levo comp in August. Not sure if the price changed.

Dirkieuys1

Subscriber
Oct 9, 2022
Auckland, New Zealand
I've been with Specialized ebikes for five years now. The reason I stay with them is the warranty service from my LBS. If you ride a lot your gonna need a lot of motors and hubs. It seems to me that when they put a new motor in, the warranty on the motor starts over. That's contrary to st View attachment 98950 andard warranty practice from other warranty repairs.
Anyway, I paid $5800 for a 22' levo comp in August. Not sure if the price changed.
Such a rad photo. Amazing view

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
Update.
Well it's a no go. The refund must go through the shop where the bike was purchased. Unfortunately the rebate/refund offer is good for 30 days from purchase. I was twice that. So kind of a bummer but I'm over it. I'm not going to bash Specialized and will remain a customer. Props to Landry at RiderCare and Josh at Specialized Sacramento for their effort. Still love this bike, now get out there and ride!
20221014_174718.jpg