sm-pce02, sm-pce1

CFME

May 4, 2021
Mt Eliza
Hey there - Does anyone have a sm-pce02 or sm-pce1 that I can borrow in order to do a quick update? Located Mornington peninsula. I‘d be happy to pay a rental fee!

Thanks

Last edited:

Chowgi

Sep 6, 2021
Eltham North
Got the SM-PCE02 cable from Japan already. Only took like 4-5 days. I have changed region on my EP8 with firmware 4.14 and it worked no problem. . Super quick and easy.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Just be aware that the PCE1 has been obsoleted with the latest eTube software (5.X version). Also, depending on your display unit, you may also need to buy an EW-AD305 adapter and an SD300 and/or SD50 cable. Those adapters are also very hard to find.

hmoon101

Dec 22, 2021
AUS
The SM-PCE01/02 cables are hard to find. If anyone what's to get one I can recommend this guy Shimano SM-PCE02 PC Interface for Di2 + STePS. Based in Japan so you pay in yen but service was great and delivery was fast (Fedex)

I bought the PCE02 and SD300 adaptor/wires from the same guy after read this msg. It took less than half a week and the price was so competitive that total cost was cheaper including few more accessories.

Thanks for the info Chowgi.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles