Show us a picture of your Trek!

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
I searched around I saw other manufacturer specific pic threads, but not a recent one for Trek.
I just picked up this 2022 Powerfly FS9 Equipped. I called Trek customer service and asked them to locate one for me. They are scarce. The Trek store in Syracuse, NY said he just received one 3 days ago after waiting a year. I drove there the next day! Was 145 miles west of me or 300 miles round trip. But it was worth it to me as I've been wanting this particular model for the past 3 months. Put on around 75 miles over the past week. Spent some time in a single track MTB park too. Conclusion so far . . . There ain't nothing like a "full suspension" E-bike 👍🏻.
Let's see your ride . . .

IMG_6015.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 1.39.39 PM.jpeg

Last edited:

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
Nice ride Animal! I luv the Matte

I'm liking that Matte green too. With that seat pointing up like that . . . doesn't it stab you in the B*lls? (unless of course you are a non binary female, then forget I asked 😆
It's Iridescent so you see purple from different angles, and green in the shade, really nice. Haha the seat isn't used really, it's a jump bike so you're only pinching it with your knees ect

IMG_20220728_201012_918.jpg

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
It's Iridescent so you see purple from different angles, and green in the shade, really nice. Haha the seat isn't used really, it's a jump bike so you're only pinching it with your knees ect

View attachment 93869
It's in pristine shape for a "jump bike"! Ya, I almost bought one of Treks blended purple paint jobs, but he wanted used more than today's MSRP and it was a 2021 yet. So I went with a new one last week.

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
And . . . it's nice to finally see some of our Trek owners stepping up to the plate and showing your Trek pics from my post of last week which went pictureless until today! I was beginning to think the Specialized owners who stat wise, blow away the Trek owners in posts and messages . . . and might be scaring some of you away from posting a pic. Stand your ground 😝✊🏻😜.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles