Levo Gen 3 Show me your S5 alloy Levos

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Thinking about getting one (will stick all my other Qs in another thread), the alloy comp looks to be the sweet spot for me as I'd swap over my Zeb ultimate, bar/ stem, brakes and DT Swiss wheels from my current bike. Worried the alloy S5 might be a bit of a gate though?

Thinking the green or the blue but could be persuaded otherwise

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
I rode the S5 last weekend. I used to own an S4. Was very comfy on the S5 and enjoyed the room on the bike.

I’ve ordered an S5 alloy comp in green. Will be with me next week.

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Nice, stick some photos up when it arrives! Assume you're moving stuff over from your Rail? What made you decide to change?

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Should I go for a Levo I still can't decide between green and blue. I did see a Youtube vid where a guy had applied gloss invisframe to his blue Levo and I have to say it looked good, really popped!

Piflipvtt

Jan 24, 2019
France
Dois-je opter pour un Levo, je n'arrive toujours pas à choisir entre le vert et le bleu. J'ai vu une vidéo sur Youtube où un gars avait appliqué du gloss invisframe sur son Levo bleu et je dois dire que ça avait l'air bien, vraiment éclaté !
Blue Levo is Mat, invisiframe mat is better

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Proper build, that. Similar tastes to my own, I have 23 Zeb Ultimates to go on, HX1501 wheels, Burgtec stem, oneup bar, Code RSCs and would put on a 200mm dropper. Also a fan of the Schwalbe combo although I prefer a 2.4 on the front

What wheels are those?

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
Front is a Bontrager Carbon rim I built on to a Hope pro 4 hub. Rear is DT Swiss EX511 I built on to a DT Swiss 350 hub.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles