Shout out from Idaho

mountainhucker

Aug 15, 2018
Idaho
First post! Looking forward to gaining some community eBike wisdom and sharing some insight as well.

A little bit about me...

Been in the mountain biking scene since 1992 and have owned a couple hundred bikes in that time (variety whore, what can I say?)

Starting fab'ing and building my own eBikes about 10 years ago starting with a 250 watt front hub system (straight throttle) with a small battery hidden inside a monocoque aluminum Mountain Cycle San Andreas frame.

When bike manufacturers finally started getting serious, I picked up an Emotion Neo Jumper 27.5, then onto a Haibike S Duro 27.5 and am now on my second Bulls ebike.

Current model is a 2017 Bulls Estream Evo FS3 RS 27.5 Plus Fatty (yeah, I get tired of typing it out).

I've ridden eBikes in virtually every weather and riding scenario imaginable and its exciting to see how quickly the technology is evolving these past few years. Now fully solar on my home, with an electric car carrying my electric bike, so all in! Virtually free commuting.

We're slow to adopt ebikes here in the US, but the sport class is gradually becoming more accepted and forums like these really help evangelize it even further.

Looking forward to the future!

-mountainhucker

20180810_192858.jpg

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
Welcome! (y) Let us know how the Bulls EEFS3RS27.5PF (Bulls EE for short?) works out.

Looking forward to some beautiful pics of the Idaho outdoors! (not garage doors )

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles