• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Shimano SC-E7000 Garmin

swiftpaws

Jul 27, 2021
Austria
Hey, I have a bike with
* Shimano EP8
* Shimano SC-E7000

Currently I am using a Garmin FENIX 6 and would like to know if it would be possible to collect&log data like support level and battery % into garmin connect & later strava?

I have looked at a few threads and from what I can see most people use EDGE devices to couple directly with the SC-E7000.
If possible, I would like to avoid buying further equipment. Bike is already very heavy on the wallet ?

digs777

Sep 8, 2023
Canada
Old thread but piggy backing off the idea. I would like to connect my Phenix 6 to an SC-e7000, but am having no luck. Should it not just sense it as a new sensor? The Garmin 130 found it no problem. Anyone else have this config and had success?

digs777

Sep 8, 2023
Canada
Old thread but piggy backing off the idea. I would like to connect my Phenix 6 to an SC-e7000, but am having no luck. Should it not just sense it as a new sensor? The Garmin 130 found it no problem. Anyone else have this config and had success?
Okay so now neither the 130 or the Phenix 6 watch can see the SC-e7000 as a sensor. Am I doing something wrong? Am I the only one having this problem?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles