Sherwood Pines off-piste Sun 21st Aug at 11am

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@myapes and I are meeting at Pines this coming Sunday near the cafe at 11am ready to ride. Last minute notice I know. For other details look up the last Rideout at Pines on Sun 31st Jul, only 3 weeks ago.

No need to let me know, just turn up, or not. :)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Let me know if ur doing one week after 👍
The original post was ages ago @Gallijam, so "the week after" is also ages ago. My riding buddy and I are both out of action at the moment, so there will be no new posts of this kind until we are both fully recovered and fit.

Keep your eyes open as I will post any new group rides on here. Probably not until Spring next year.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@Sparkomatic and @Gallijam Spring is approaching! I have some domestic stuff that will keep me near to home for the next 2-3 weeks and then I should be ready for a Spring guided ride. It will depend upon the trail conditions at Pines which are currently amazingly good. but there is time for that to change.

Sparkomatic

Dec 22, 2021
Lincolnshire
I've been to Pines a number of times now, usually do the red route twice with one lap hitting the bike park also.

Will keep an eye out here, would love to learn some of the off-piste stuff there 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles