Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
Product Image:
sena.jpg

Product name: Sena M1 helmet
Price paid: 134
Score (out of 10): 8

Review: This helmet is not for everyone, however if you ride with a group and have people that might fall behind it is awesome. It has a built in communicator, and really is almost as light as my fox proframe.
It will also sync to your phone so you can listen to music if you feel the need or even answer the phone, again if you feel the need.
I will not use it on my normal rides but when I ride with my wife it is awesome as she really likes to have a podcast or something going while she rides and she typically is a couple of minutes behind me so with these helmets I can make sure all is well whenever I want.
The only negative is that for some reason they did not put mips in it.
sena.jpg

Quake100

Feb 6, 2022
Guisborough UK
A great helmet myself and the wife have one and it makes the ride so much better being able to chat away about inane rubbish. Seriously though it is crystal clear and as the speaker is above the ear it allows you to still hear surroundings. I get some strange looks though when the wife is a bit of a distance behind me and I am jabbering away seemingly to myself. Also good for phone calls and listening to music

Jagged

Sep 11, 2022
Asia
Try out the Sena M1 Evo as it uses mesh wifi instead of Bluetooth. Perfect for group ride communications

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles