Fuel EXe Screen protector?

CJaMTB

May 9, 2020
Dartmoor
Has anyone come across a decent screen protector, for the Fuel EXe? I know I'm going to cry if mine gets scratched..!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Having tried to get Gorilla tape off my rims, I would recommend avoiding even clear GT to my display screen, just in case I needed to remove it. @Gilbo 's idea of using a mobile phone screen protector would be my choice, you may even get two out of it.

RustyMojo

Oct 30, 2021
Gloucestershire
Having tried to get Gorilla tape off my rims, I would recommend avoiding even clear GT to my display screen, just in case I needed to remove it. @Gilbo 's idea of using a mobile phone screen protector would be my choice, you may even get two out of it.
It’s not the same stuff! I used some on my old Garmin, was on for years before I removed it. Hair dryer to warm first job done.

CJaMTB

May 9, 2020
Dartmoor
It’s not the same stuff! I used some on my old Garmin, was on for years before I removed it. Hair dryer to warm first job done.
Have you got a link to the stuff you used please? Don't want to get the wrong stuff!

RustyMojo

Oct 30, 2021
Gloucestershire
Have you got a link to the stuff you used please? Don't want to get the wrong stuff!

It even says it can be used in ‘smart screens’ it seems. I use it on loads of mtb kit to help prevent kit getting ruined. You can get it from B&Q

CJaMTB

May 9, 2020
Dartmoor
I wound up with a piece of Helitape, cut to size, worked a treat. Would still like a Gorilla Glass one, if it becomes available...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles