I haven't looked at other grades.

Reboot

Oct 5, 2022
Portugal
The scott website for the 930 model says:
  • Syncros integrated rear fender light
    Front Light Cable pre-installed
I haven't looked at other grades.
Yes, I read that. I can't find that pre-installed front cable anywhere.

Last edited:

Reboot

Oct 5, 2022
Portugal
Found it. It's tucked inside the headset. It doesn't have a connector though, you have to solder it.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Found it. It's tucked inside the headset. It doesn't have a connector though, you have to solder it.

That doesn't seem too smart if that's the "normal" case - could short out easily! Perhaps the connector got pulled off when removing the cable from the headset?

mccoyman

Dec 26, 2022
Belgium
At mine patron it was the same, no connector on it. But the outer sleeve as long as the internal cable. So no issue with short wire, but not user friendly at all

Gorre

Dec 28, 2022
Brussels
Hi everybody, just got my Patron Tuned and want to install a headlight , witch one can be mounted on the handlebar ?
On the reserved place it can be screwed on I think?
Thank you
Sven

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
A front and a rear fender are delivered with the bike, both fenders are tailor made for the Patron for a clean and perfect adjustment. For optimal security, the rear fenders come with integrated LED lights that are directly powered by the motor battery. A cable is already routed, and a plug already mounted on the handlebar for a front light. A range of Syncros accessories are available for the Patron eRIDE such as a kickstand, a rear fender, a rear rack or an action camera mount.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles