Scott Patron battery holder

jawaputih

Mar 2, 2023
Semarang
I have a brand new Scott Patron 900 and I imported it from the UK to Indonesia, therefor I cannot easily go to the original dealer for service.
The battery lock system seem to be damaged, some of the plastic on mechanism to pull the battery out has broken off. I suspect this is the reason the battery moves while riding and giving constant errors.

I am trying to find this mounting kit, and was wondering if the standard Bosch mounting kit is actually the same (see picture below). It looks similar but I am missing the big round button in the middle, or maybe its behind the black leash.

boschMountingKit.jpg

Mario Antony

May 5, 2023
Portugal
HI Jawaputih,
Could you please show the damage?
Also, would it be possible to clarify if thw bike shutsdown or have any kind of problem?

Canyon Strive :ON has similar battery latch system, and several are finding too much problems...

Thanks in advance!

Ernesto

Dec 13, 2023
México
I have a brand new Scott Patron 900 and I imported it from the UK to Indonesia, therefor I cannot easily go to the original dealer for service.
The battery lock system seem to be damaged, some of the plastic on mechanism to pull the battery out has broken off. I suspect this is the reason the battery moves while riding and giving constant errors.

I am trying to find this mounting kit, and was wondering if the standard Bosch mounting kit is actually the same (see picture below). It looks similar but I am missing the big round button in the middle, or maybe its behind the black leash.

View attachment 108443
I had the same problem, my motor turning off after jumps or rocks and replaced the mounting kit and the problem is gone.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles