Scor 4060z LT SLX with Fox Factory upgrades

Zachy

Oct 15, 2018
Here is my 2022 Scor 4060 Z LT SLX with a few choice upgrades!
@ridewrap frame protection @fox 38s & DHX coil shock with @sprindex_adjustable_coil @michelinbicycle Wild Enduro tires & @cushcore @renthal_cycling carbon FatBars with @revgrips & @sendhit_mtb handguards @ergonbike saddle with @ethirteencomponents Vario 180mm dropper @pnwcomponents Loam lever & pedals @rapidracerproducts ProGuard rear fender @mirandabikeparts 150mm crank arms

20220708_203623.jpg

EMTB!

May 22, 2020
Eagle, Idaho
@ridewrap frame protection @fox 38s & DHX coil shock with @sprindex_adjustable_coil @michelinbicycle Wild Enduro tires & @cushcore @renthal_cycling carbon FatBars with @revgrips & @sendhit_mtb handguards @ergonbike saddle with @ethirteencomponents Vario 180mm dropper @pnwcomponents Loam lever & pedals @rapidracerproducts ProGuard rear fender @mirandabikeparts 150mm crank arms

View attachment 94413
God morning, what size and what's your asking price?

no-h2o

Apr 25, 2023
Alberta, CAN

View attachment 94413
Great looking bike! I am close to pulling the trigger on one of these as my local dealer has it for $2K off the MSRP. I'm currently on a Stereo Hybrid 160R with Bosch motor and love the power delivery. I have zero experience with Shimano EP8 and don't have any friends with it either, so have you had any issues with the motor or battery? I see you have straps around the cover - did you have the battery come loose ever? Any other concerns or issues with the Scor frame at all? These are very new to Canada so I can't find any long term reviews locally. Thanks!

Zachy

Oct 15, 2018
Great looking bike! I am close to pulling the trigger on one of these as my local dealer has it for $2K off the MSRP. I'm currently on a Stereo Hybrid 160R with Bosch motor and love the power delivery. I have zero experience with Shimano EP8 and don't have any friends with it either, so have you had any issues with the motor or battery? I see you have straps around the cover - did you have the battery come loose ever? Any other concerns or issues with the Scor frame at all? These are very new to Canada so I can't find any long term reviews locally. Thanks!
The straps were because the 1st battery latch was flimsy and rattled a lot. Yes, the batter did fall out once too. The only issue I had with the frame was the main swingarm pivot bolt breaking, otherwise it was a good bike for 2300 miles of abuse.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles