Santa Cruz Ebike

mehukatti

Apr 25, 2020
Finland
Just noticed that Santa Cruz has new Heckler product photos on their website with Fox 38. Seems like spec update is imminent?

Last edited:

Philpug

Jun 14, 2020
Reno NV USA
I saw one out on the trails yesterday, the rider said it was the $10K build. The rider said he has had it for a few months and has about 600 miles it. He was European and has been riding EMTBs for a while so it was not his first day at the rodeo.

mehukatti

Apr 25, 2020
Finland
Jasper Jauch (Santa Cruz sponsored rider from Germany) has made a mullet version (29" wheel up front) of his Heckler with 150mm Fox 36. Looks pretty balanced. Video sadly only in German:

Last edited:

ebikerider

Oct 1, 2019
Australia
Another mullet Heckler here too

Dieng85

Nov 6, 2020
modena
Another mullet Heckler here too

hey guys do you really think it worth to upgrade the bike fitting a 29er in front?
i'm seriously considering doing it but im not so sure yet. is some of you tried it ? how does it feel? pro and cons? it ill be please to read your comment.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
hey guys do you really think it worth to upgrade the bike fitting a 29er in front?
i'm seriously considering doing it but im not so sure yet. is some of you tried it ? how does it feel? pro and cons? it ill be please to read your comment.

Geometry will change a lot, for better or worst depends how and where you ride. Rear suspensión also will need some adjustments and settings. i wouldn’t call this a upgrade

Dieng85

Nov 6, 2020
modena
Geometry will change a lot, for better or worst depends how and where you ride. Rear suspensión also will need some adjustments and settings. i wouldn’t call this a upgrade
ireally like fast and flow jumping tracks ,bike park style , but here in italy enduro is more likly to be narrow , steep and gnarly...
i consider to put a 29er and 160mm trave with 44 offset. regarding the shocks i see someone who fit a coil Ohlins, but i dont know if is recommended due a lack of space.

Shell i leave the bike as it is? i mean it ride well , and if i do that change ,is just for improuve the feeleng and agility on rocky sections.

mehukatti

Apr 25, 2020
Finland
Cascade Components just released a new link for Heckler to make the rear suspension more like Bullit.

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/CascadeComponents/posts/1121442331675106

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles