RS Lyriks for ebikes

Scford

Feb 10, 2021
Santa Cruz
+1 for lyrik, I have one on my rise, no issues runs great. I’d probably go 2-4 more psi than a regular bike, it’s pretty easy to dial in quickly. Mines at 160 and I believe 1 token

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
Running a Manitou Mezzer on my Rise, I have run a Yari with Novy S Plug which improves performance loads

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
i never said more would?? i said it feels non existent. for me the high speed compression is fine, big jumps, drops etc not a problem. but the part that controls those small fast bumpy sections of a trail the fork just doesn’t seem to react with whats going on?? and to my knowledge thats low speed compression??
I'd say that jumps and drops are in the low speed compression range.

Ignore sag. Set the air pressure to give you the small bump compliance that you want and dial in lsc to add support under braking. Run hsc wide open.

Hsc is resistance to harsh impacts. Hitting a rock or big root at speed. An immediate compression.

I'd suggest running both lsc and hsc wide open. Set your air pressure to whatever the manual tells you. Ride.

Play with the air pressure until the small bumps disappear. If you find your bottoming out, add a token. If it feels harsh on small hits, add more air. Damper wide open still.

Once the air spring reacts to bumps the way you want, add compression damping to control dive under braking and add support though corners.

If you're ure a big guy, you might need hsc. If not, leave it alone.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles