Levo Gen 2 Roval wheel spokes

rwhitfie

Sep 14, 2020
Gloucester
Rear or front, which side of the hub as they differ in length? The spokes are Dt Swiss Revolution ... hook type. I broke a few after a stick decided to ruin my ride.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Rear or front, which side of the hub as they differ in length? The spokes are Dt Swiss Revolution ... hook type. I broke a few after a stick decided to ruin my ride.
Ok sorted now my mate had loads not dt swiss but a spoke is a spoke eh. . Yes flanges on rear different sizes.

rwhitfie

Sep 14, 2020
Gloucester
Excellent ... not sure all spokes are created equal though. I had to order some from Germany in the various lengths as I couldn’t get them in the uk in the numbers I wanted. Anyhow I have some spare but it’s one of those freak events that’s unlikely to happen again (cross fingers)

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Excellent ... not sure all spokes are created equal though. I had to order some from Germany in the various lengths as I couldn’t get them in the uk in the numbers I wanted. Anyhow I have some spare but it’s one of those freak events that’s unlikely to happen again (cross fingers)
Wheel actually built quite slack any way have a good mate he has built many wheels so tightened it up and got a few spare spokes. Think you could put a sticker or something on a wheel with spec of spoke not hard to do

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles