Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay A70 2019

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
Good Morning all I went to go and purchase a Rocky Mountain Altitude Powerplay A70 2019 yesterday which unfortunately was not to great but frame looked good. Anyway after connecting app it came up with a complete different model the seller tried to convince me controller is from another bike hence the reason for showing wrong details yeah right. So after a 135 mile drive I decided to walk away when the seller could not provide proof of purchase but I wanted to know if anyone has seen this before and I thought information came direct from motor. Was I wrong?

nineT

Apr 16, 2020
Bavaria
The app is not great, but fine to adjust the support settings of each of the 3 support levels.
I think the motor was replaced on this bike, probably taken from another bike. I also think a licensed dealer should have re-registered this.
As far as I know, in case of a malfunction RM accepts warranty only for the first owner.

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
The app is not great, but fine to adjust the support settings of each of the 3 support levels.
I think the motor was replaced on this bike, probably taken from another bike. I also think a licensed dealer should have re-registered this.
As far as I know, in case of a malfunction RM accepts warranty only for the first owner.
I think you could be right but if that's the case why did seller not just say difficult to work some people out sometimes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles