Rockshox Hydraulic Hose coupling from BIKEINN lol

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX
I purchase one of these tiny Rockshox fitting to assist with replacing hoses
Now this cost me £7.00 with postage
It turn up today
I've just had to share the packaging it came in as being abit on the extreme size

20230318_100647.jpg 20230318_100701.jpg 20230318_100736.jpg 20230318_100819.jpg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I have the same coupler. Great little tool but when not in use I put it on the original bag and re-staple it. It’s too easy to get lost in the bottom of the toolbox box.

Now if they made those boxes from something edible like breakfast cereal or pasta, I wouldn’t care. I’d just be careful not to swallow the little tool by accident. 😉
But almost as bad, on a warranty issue Park Tool sent me an “O” ring kit for a leaking shop inflator (INF-2). Packing was ok but delivery was almost 8 weeks. CND/US border holdup issue.

I probably would’ve got it faster if it was a weapon or illegal drug.

Last edited:

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
I have the same coupler. Great little tool but when not in use I put it on the original bag and re-staple it. It’s too easy to get lost in the bottom of the toolbox box.

Now if they made those boxes from something edible like breakfast cereal or pasta, I wouldn’t care. I’d just be careful not to swallow the little tool by accident. 😉
But almost as bad, on a warranty issue Park Tool sent me an “O” ring kit for a leaking shop inflator (INF-2). Packing was ok but delivery was almost 8 weeks. CND/US border holdup issue.

8 weeks? ffs :rolleyes:

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX

Bit of an anticlimax
All that packaging for an 50mmx50mm packet the item come on
I they may have got the quantity wrong
I should be so lucky

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles