Robin Rides SLE FSR

rwhitfie

Sep 14, 2020
Gloucester
Hi folk ... been riding my Levo Expert FSR since Nov last year in the local area of Gloucester. Blessed with some beautiful hills on the doorstep, with Painswick area for my goto shreddies fix.

rwhitfie

Sep 14, 2020
Gloucester
I've had a few issues with the Levo of late. Motor replacement some 2 weeks ago. But I'm now getting the alternating flashing red and blue lights on the TCU when on the go.... doesn't seem to affect the assist modes albeit it did throw a wobbly with eco and trail. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue. The other thing I noticed is that when switching the TCU on, there's a momentary flash of red before it does it's stuff in blue?

rwhitfie

Sep 14, 2020
Gloucester
I've had a few issues with the Levo of late. Motor replacement some 2 weeks ago. But I'm now getting the alternating flashing red and blue lights on the TCU when on the go.... doesn't seem to affect the assist modes albeit it did throw a wobbly with eco and trail. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue. The other thing I noticed is that when switching the TCU on, there's a momentary flash of red before it does it's stuff in blue?
Seems like towards the end of a ride everything returns to normal ... bike shaken on a down hill section and battery around four bars.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles