I'm selling up, anyone interested?

GoPro Hero4 Black £125
GoPro Hero4 Silver £115
GoPro HERO+ LCD £90
GoPro Smart Remote Control £40

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Nice video comparing the cameras, personally I still prefer the gimbals.

It could be that I tend to watch them on a 4k tv or my 3440x1440 ultrawide monitor so I notice the pixelation more than others maybe?

Knobby

Patreon
Jun 13, 2018
Hampshire, UK
Nice video comparing the cameras, personally I still prefer the gimbals.

It could be that I tend to watch them on a 4k tv or my 3440x1440 ultrawide monitor so I notice the pixelation more than others maybe?

I know what you mean.. If you want a perfectly smooth image the gimbal is the way to go..

BUT... I think to show you are riding a bike with some knocks/bumps but still allow for a watchable video for the viewing the Hero7 is the way to go..

My gimbal is going back.
Old GoPros on sale..
Hero7 here next week!

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
I know what you mean.. If you want a perfectly smooth image the gimbal is the way to go..

BUT... I think to show you are riding a bike with some knocks/bumps but still allow for a watchable video for the viewing the Hero7 is the way to go..

My gimbal is going back.
Old GoPros on sale..
Hero7 here next week!
GoPro 7 is definitely a huge step in the right direction and the videos are definitely enjoyable to watch. I will likely pick one up around Christmas time anyway but I still think the gimbal is still king. Just annoying to carry around and keep charged etc

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool

My gimbal is going back.
Old GoPros on sale..
Hero7 here next week!
GoPro 7 is definitely a huge step in the right direction and the videos are definitely enjoyable to watch. I will likely pick one up around Christmas time anyway but I still think the gimbal is still king. Just annoying to carry around and keep charged etc

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles