Rise Bash Guard?

Snowrydr01

Dec 15, 2021
Jeeptj01!
Has anyone made or purchased a guard for their Rise? Mine is due in by the end of the month and I have all my other parts ready but this is the last piece.

I have typically made protectors for all my bikes out of kydex but i wasnt sure if that would be enough to protect the motor casing from a miss timed log or rock over.

This is my first ebike but i can see that hump getting hit for where where i ride beyond just rock strikes.

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
I have a Rockguardz bash guard on my rise

145356E2-624D-4CEC-B5E7-0DD0ED3626B5.jpeg

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Really? Just scroll down the page and there is an image of one fitted. It's the standard E bike version I bought.Only issue you might not like is it partially covers some of the graphics.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Thanks for clarifying.

I could see the Orbea but it didn't tell me which version it was and then started going on about carbon frames etc.

It is NOT a user-friendly Web site...

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
I have a large Rise & am running an Ohlins ttx coil shock 210X55
The rear mudguard I took off for summer but will fit again for winter, it protects the linkage well but I do get muddy back/bottom still as it’s not a super long mudguard not attractive but i could try a short front mudguard under the saddle to protect me!

Hey Shjay, what coil are you running on your Rise??? I just received my M10 and looking for a coil and heard that some brands of coils are producing frame rub on smaller than the Large & XL frames… Thanks Nigel

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles