Ride area forum ??

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Hey guys is there a part of this forum where members from each district can chat amongst them selfs for meet ups and rides at there local areas as such ? As in everyone from south can chat, everyone from south east can’t chat, and so on !! If not does anyone else think this would be a good idea ?? Maybe rob could help set this up ! Just a idea ??

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Might be a bit of a slog to set up as the forum is global so would be alot of sub sections .
If it was uk only for example it would be alot easier

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Might be a bit of a slog to set up as the forum is global so would be alot of sub sections .
If it was uk only for example it would be alot easier

Oh right yer makes sence !!

Just thought it might pay for people that live closer to one another they could meet and ride together, as the ride outs might be too far for some people !! Never mind was just a idea lol, I only thought of it coz I used to be on a e46 m3 forum and we used to all meet and greet and was good to meet some cracking lads in our areas.

Jon

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Oh right yer makes sence !!

Just thought it might pay for people that live closer to one another they could meet and ride together, as the ride outs might be too far for some people !! Never mind was just a idea lol, I only thought of it coz I used to be on a e46 m3 forum and we used to all meet and greet and was good to meet some cracking lads in our areas.

Jon
There is a ride out section though as @R120 pointed out

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles