Replacement crank arms for Haibike Hardseven

chrisinabox

Jul 27, 2021
Norway
Hi all,

I feel like I'm loosing my mind. I have a Haibike Hardseven 7 which I picked up a month ago. I've been loving the bike with it being my first eMTB. Unfortunately this evening after a long day at work I was riding home and the bike slipped out on a wet rock at about 25kmh. The bike seem relatively fine but the drive side crank arm is bend and fowling on the chain stay.

The bike has a Yamaha PW-ST motor and as far as I can work out this should have a JST square taper fitting. The only problem is I cannot seem to find compatible crank arms. Can any one help point me in the right direction? Ideally I don't want to be spending hundreds but getting something that isn't complete garbage would be nice.

I have reached out to Haibike but I would guess this will take a few years.

Thanks all!

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
I had my bike fell over in a workstand. Bend the crank to. I just bent it back to the " original" position.

chrisinabox

Jul 27, 2021
Norway
Thanks for the tip @Jackware ! I was lucky enough that my local cycle shop (who sell Haibike) happened to have a set of the SDURO arms with the correct fitting in stock so I picked these up. My original were 170mm and these are 175mm but at least I can get the bike back on the road this week. I can see Velozone have a few different options in stock so may well buy some shorter arms as well.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I also need a replacement crank arm for my Allmtn 4 - Haibike website just says it’s ‘The Crank++’ with no dimensions. My bike is at a local LBS being repaired after a tumble, and they’ve noticed the crank is bent. They’re not a Haibike dealer so are looking at purchasing a replacement through Raleigh, but I’d rather just buy a new set if I can get hold of them quicker than Raleigh can send a single ‘right’ crank

Anyone know the size I should be looking for ? Thanks

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I also need a replacement crank arm for my Allmtn 4 - Haibike website just says it’s ‘The Crank++’ with no dimensions. My bike is at a local LBS being repaired after a tumble, and they’ve noticed the crank is bent. They’re not a Haibike dealer so are looking at purchasing a replacement through Raleigh, but I’d rather just buy a new set if I can get hold of them quicker than Raleigh can send a single ‘right’ crank

Anyone know the size I should be looking for ? Thanks

Scrub that, think I’ve found some on that Velozone site, thanks for posting the link

Keeprubbersidedown

Oct 8, 2021
Sweden
After clipping a rock and being catapulted off my Haibike Allmtn 1, I changed the original 170mm crankarm for the Sduro 152 from ridewill.it. I also replaced the original pedal by a Stamp 2. I gained around 20mm with the combo and also the stamp 2 is a bit narrower. I tested it out in the same trails and had barely any contact between the pedal/rocks. With the original setup even leaning the bike on asphalt was enough to grind the pedals (I'm using around 20% sag front and rear). Pedalling also feels more natural with the shorter stroke. Next step is to upgrade the fork if I find an used Lyriq in good condition.

2022-05-03 17.50.59.jpg

2022-05-07 11.10.11.jpg

2022-05-07 11.04.46.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles