Rear shock size ??

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi folks , just looking at the size of the rear shock on my 2022 140 actionteam is 205 x 60 trunnion , I have a Marzocchi bomber CR coil shock at 205 x 65 trunnion will I be able to fit that ?? I know it's only 5mm different in stroke , just thought I'd ask before I fit it ,

Regards Stuart

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
A 60mm stroke shock is the same overall length as a 65mm stroke shock; the 60mm stroke is restricted. It’ll fit but you’ll need to check nothing touches at full compression.

noizz

Nov 22, 2023
Swidnica
Hi folks , just looking at the size of the rear shock on my 2022 140 actionteam is 205 x 60 trunnion , I have a Marzocchi bomber CR coil shock at 205 x 65 trunnion will I be able to fit that ?? I know it's only 5mm different in stroke , just thought I'd ask before I fit it ,
Hi Stuart,

Just found your post by accident while looking for this answer. Have you gone through with your install? How did it go?

Thanks!

E Bob

Feb 15, 2021
torfaen
if the dude is still using the site he will get a notification, no need to quote his name...
But.. fit the shock, let the air out of it and push bike down into full compression, check nothing touches, IE back tyre hits the seat post... if nothing touches your good to go, remember to push it half way into travel every 50 psi or so when re inflating it

noizz

Nov 22, 2023
Swidnica
But.. fit the shock, let the air out of it and push bike down into full compression, check nothing touches, IE back tyre hits the seat post... if nothing touches your good to go, remember to push it half way into travel every 50 psi or so when re inflating it
I am waiting for the regular 205x60 shock, but I was really curious how far I can push the frame. Arm has probably 80mm of travel without touching anything, but that's without shock, so it might change after install.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles