Levo SL Gen 1 Rear shock adjustment lever.

Ben_H

Oct 9, 2020
Anyth1ng
Hi all, I keep noticing that i am knocking the rear shock adjustment lever whilst riding. I like to ride downhill in the open position, but I think as I ride I must be knocking the lever as its in the medium position most of the time by the time I get to the bottom. I'm relatively knew to getting back into biking and by no means am I sending anything big. I just can't tell if my lever is particularly loose or if I am particularly clumsy. I don't know when I will get chance to try another one on a different bike for comparison. I have done a bit of googling and haven't been able to find out a way of making it tighter/less prone to be knocked.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so found a solution?

Thanks,

Ben

knut7

Administrator
Author
Subscriber
Apr 10, 2018
Norway
Yeah, that is pretty annoying. I mention it here, at 5:11

I would consider removing the entire lever if I owned one. Perhaps it could be removed, turned 180* and attached again? That way it would point inwards, towards the frame in the open position. Perhaps that can be done with just some slight modifications to the lever?

Ben_H

Oct 9, 2020
Anyth1ng
Well I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’ll take a look and see if I can come up with a solution. Chopping it off seems a bit extreme, but to be fair it’s easy to move so not like you need the big lever down there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles