Rear brake hose touches wheel spokes

Grichka

Feb 20, 2020
Chamonix-Mont-Blanc - France
Hi there !
Hope you are all doing alright due to this exceptional time.
I’ve got a little problem on my 2019 turbo Levo : the rear brake hose is touching the rear wheel spokes, as shown on the picture bellow.
I obviously tried to push it further in the frame from the bottom, and pull it out at the top, but it always comes back out and touch the spokes. Anybody have had this issue before, or know how I could make it not touch ?
Also I wonder what this little screw next to it (see on second pic) is for ? Maybe I could attach a cable clip to it and put the hose in it to avoid touching the spokes ?

9F749D24-F443-4F83-8E4B-4ADC07F58965.jpeg

94D2BD3D-96BA-482B-AF51-E6FDECDD7A60.jpeg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Looks like theirs a clip missing there - you could always zip tie it in the short term

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
Hi there !
Hope you are all doing alright due to this exceptional time.
I’ve got a little problem on my 2019 turbo Levo : the rear brake hose is touching the rear wheel spokes, as shown on the picture bellow.
I obviously tried to push it further in the frame from the bottom, and pull it out at the top, but it always comes back out and touch the spokes. Anybody have had this issue before, or know how I could make it not touch ?
Also I wonder what this little screw next to it (see on second pic) is for ? Maybe I could attach a cable clip to it and put the hose in it to avoid touching the spokes ?

View attachment 29257
View attachment 29258
I'm resuming this old thread, because ì've noticed the same stuff rounded by blue marker. what's that?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles