Rant

gad

Sep 24, 2018
usa
I was all set to purchase the 2018 meta ht am essential but I was a dollar short and a day late. I really want to pick this bike up but the 2019 frame is ugly in the race version( don't even get me started on the 1940's brown sidewalls of the essential).. If I want to ride something ugly i'll go home to my gf(joking). Seriously though commencal went from a thing of beauty to a riding billboard. I have searched numerous engines with loads of hits not remotely related to my question. Any where to pick up the 2018 sexy blue/black frame that was built for riding, not advertising? What are the 2020 frames looking like? I can maybe wait for this kick ass build as this being my first bike since the 80's and having hee-hawed on purchasing a bike since 1/01/18 on a machine worthy of my legs. Think mongoose smoked chrome, JVC tear dropped frames and SE quad angle .In closing(learned that from my Comp 2 teacher years ago) Should I pick up a Giant fathom 1 and call it good?

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Are you talking about ebikes or an analog version? I cannot find any pics of the 2019 HT ebikes on Commencal's site yet, but perhaps I am missing something. I did take a look at the Analog Meta HT's though, personally I thought they were quite pretty compared to many alternatives. It goes to show everyone has different tastes!

Meta HT AM.JPG

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles