QECP Ride day for local EMTB forum members

Pukmeister

Jul 18, 2019
Fareham
I have seen quite a few people here on the forum mentioning QECP as their local trails.

Has there been any get-togethers on E-bikes yet at QECP via the power of the internet ? (As a forum noob I thought I'd ask the question.)

It would be interesting to meet up sometime and put a few faces to the names and go for a bit of a ride and hang out together, I'm more of a cross-country plodder than a downhill trail rider but willing to test myself a bit if necessary. If I get lost in the woods my Yamaha motor should give away my location for the rescue party. The odd times I have enjoyed riding at QE I haven't seen any emtb riders.

A shame Autumn draws near now and the days are getting shorter, I wish I could have asked in Springtime with the Summer still ahead of us.

Pukmeister

Jul 18, 2019
Fareham
I'm off to Stoughton near Chichester for midday Sunday trail ride instead of QECP, if you are in the area I'll give you a wave.

Jaygam

Feb 14, 2019
Hampshire
I'm happy to get out to qecp whenever I can, (40mins east for me) young family and chores often get in the way :/

zegroeg

May 2, 2019
Colliers Wood
It would be the next closest for me after Swinley but never occurs to me to head down there. Would be good to have an excuse to finally head there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles