Post your shiny new bike stuff thread

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Pretty sure Miranda will sell direct. Fire them an Email

Done just that. Let's see what they say. I've weighed/researched the components going on and there's no way i'm getting under 20kg. Hey ho. :sneaky:

Not unless Fox 36 is 750g lighter than the stock RS Sektor fork :LOL:
* Couldn't find the weight of the fork, anyone know?

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I saved more than 1 kg on wife’s Levo HT going from a crappy Suntaur to a Fox 34 Factory so it could be possible.

Karsten

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
21 dead with pedals. Next weekend should be a bit lighter. Not the magic goal, but i'm not number hunting this time, just keen. The bike is riding way different nearly 10% lighter.

I think you build is super interesting, not directly because of the weigh, but because o f what you have shown you can do off buying a base Levo and building it up. Guess you will end up cost wise somewhere in the region of a standard Carbon Comp ?

Halcon

Apr 27, 2018
Texas
Done just that. Let's see what they say. I've weighed/researched the components going on and there's no way i'm getting under 20kg. Hey ho. :sneaky:

Not unless Fox 36 is 750g lighter than the stock RS Sektor fork :LOL:
Fox 36 is just about 2000g the Fox 36 E-Bike specific fork like on the S Works is +250g so 2250g

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB

Not unless Fox 36 is 750g lighter than the stock RS Sektor fork
Fox 36 is just about 2000g the Fox 36 E-Bike specific fork like on the S Works is +250g so 2250g
Do you know the weight of the rockshox secter ebike fork that comes on the base model '19 levo?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Wanna buy the Reba off my 4X bike?

it's 1586g plus it's for those nicer handling (and lighter) 26" wheels n tyres ;)

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
I think you build is super interesting, not directly because of the weigh, but because o f what you have shown you can do off buying a base Levo and building it up. Guess you will end up cost wise somewhere in the region of a standard Carbon Comp ?

Thanks chap. Yeah, obviously i had a lot of parts to transfer over, so the build is less than it should be.

Being the geek that i am, i made a spreadsheet of the mods/changes. It might help someone else with the idea of getting the base model and upgrading. It would be much easier if frame/motor/battery option was available.

I'll post that s/sheet in my build thread:
2019 Levo Custom Build...from FSR to S-Works and beyond - EMTB Forums

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles