Possible problem?

Fridge

Nov 17, 2018
Northeast
My friend and I have just picked up our levo comp mine and levo expert his, we have only done about three miles but when climbing very steep hills his is giving out a cruching noise ( from the motor) just like when you pick the wrong gear, he also said it sounded like a machine gun on another climb, obviously it will go back to the shop tomorrow but any ideas?
on another note we picked them up from bikescene and they said they had lots of stock if anybody is looking.

Eddie10

Oct 7, 2018
Canada
My friend and I have just picked up our levo comp mine and levo expert his, we have only done about three miles but when climbing very steep hills his is giving out a cruching noise ( from the motor) just like when you pick the wrong gear, he also said it sounded like a machine gun on another climb, obviously it will go back to the shop tomorrow but any ideas?
on another note we picked them up from bikescene and they said they had lots of stock if anybody is looking.
Mine does the same. Curious to hear from anyone.

Fridge

Nov 17, 2018
Northeast
Mine does the same. Curious to hear from anyone.
So the bike went in but failed to show the same fault, they adjusted the indexing and the chain gaurd, we have been out today for a 5 hour ride with over 4000 feet of climbing, some very testing climbs included with no problems so hopefully either indexing or chain guard related.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles