Pole EMTB is in the making.

Chris@Pole

POLE
Subscriber
Aug 30, 2021
UK
Being in the U.S. we do not have as much access to many of the Ebikes that are overseas, but this is one that we are supposed to be able to obtain and I was very interested even with the crazy slack and nearly 4" longer wheelbase than most any of the other Ebikes out there. I have owned 10 in the last couple of years and was thinking maybe I'd see what this would do since I still have a couple of trail oriented Ebikes and would entertain a more downhill oriented bike. WELL,,,,, this is where I began and after a week of trying to reach POLE, with zero response, I may just throw this thought away. After all, I dont thing Pole will have much support in the States and if this is the kind of customer support I can expect, I am not impressed. I sent 3 emails to their sales department and once I saw I was getting zero response, decided to send an email to the technical department and as of today, still no reply. I would think if they want to get this Voima off and running and have some deposits on frames or bikes they would be looking to show how good their customer service is. I have checked my junk mail and there is nothing there either. I guess it is possible that they are too busy trying to get the bikes built than to take care of customers, or maybe they're all on holiday. Maybe the folks at Pole will see this post somehow and get on their sales department's azz to reply to potential buyers. If I get any replies, I will update this post. Hopefully this is some kind of over sight, or maybe they should check their junk mail for my questions!

Hi Motoxfreak, Chris for Pole Bicycles here! You thought right and I did see your post - apologies that you've not heard from anyone yet. Can you send me a PM with your email please so I can check out if we received by of your emails? We have recently changed over our systems on the service help desk, so there is a small possibility that it's been lost in the ether. I'm keen to hear what you have to ask about the Voima :)

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
Hi Motoxfreak, Chris for Pole Bicycles here! You thought right and I did see your post - apologies that you've not heard from anyone yet. Can you send me a PM with your email please so I can check out if we received by of your emails? We have recently changed over our systems on the service help desk, so there is a small possibility that it's been lost in the ether. I'm keen to hear what you have to ask about the Voima :)
Great to hear from you Chris and thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was just some kind of oversight. Thanks for getting back with me.

Chris@Pole

POLE
Subscriber
Aug 30, 2021
UK
No worries - I've checked all inboxes, spam folders, and deleted emails but I can't seem to find any emails from you? Very strange...
If you're able, please fire over your questions to [email protected] and we'll get right onto answering you!

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
No worries - I've checked all inboxes, spam folders, and deleted emails but I can't seem to find any emails from you? Very strange...
If you're able, please fire over your questions to [email protected] and we'll get right onto answering you!
They would have come directly from your website as that is where I submitted my questions. Maybe a problem with the system you have set up there.

Timochka69

Jan 31, 2018
Helsinki
Probably the 2022 Bosch system release is the cause. I also heard that Brose has supply problems. Pole announced to give out additional information tomorrow.

Chris@Pole

POLE
Subscriber
Aug 30, 2021
UK
Probably the 2022 Bosch system release is the cause. I also heard that Brose has supply problems. Pole announced to give out additional information tomorrow.

A little ahead of when we planned but here it is - Voima E-Bike CNC'd Aluminium superbikes - Pole Bicycles

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
Unfortunately, I am very skeptical about getting a pole bike even though it looks like nice bikes.

many on pinkbike who have had problems with pole frames and received very poor support
Pole Bikes - Page 3 - Pinkbike Forum - Firefox Developer Edition_2022-01-20_12-17-22.jpg

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
Pinkbike forums. Yup...

yes pinkbike can be a pretty toxic community sometimes.

but you have to agree that if there are so many frames that go off in the same place, then something is not right?

I'm not trying to throw shit at the pole as I myself have owned an evolink and never had any problems with it and i loved that bike.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

but you have to agree that if there are so many frames that go off in the same place, then something is not right?

I'm not trying to throw shit at the pole as I myself have owned an evolink and never had any problems with it and i loved that bike.
It stopped the shock breaking ! You just can't please all the people all the time 😉🤣

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland

How many frames? I haven't heard many. That picture is old as heaven btw.

Alexbn921

Sep 27, 2021
East Bay CA
I meet the guys from pole bikes and they where all passionate riders that seemed invested in growing their brand. They had a higher failure rate on some frames and seemed to own up to it. I for one think/hope they have learned and are making stronger bikes. I like the style of their frames and wish them luck in future endeavors.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles