Levo Gen 3 Please help me find great mud guards for my new 2022 Levo Comp Carbon

Freelancer27

Oct 4, 2022
Greenbrae, California
Hi all,
I have been reading in this forum for a long time in preparation for eMTB purchase that I thought that was still out for a long time. When Specialized dropped their prices on some of the 2022 Levo models and my local dealer added another in store credit to the deal, i just could not say no anymore.
Ordered the 2022 Levo Comp Carbon in S5. Lot of money for a bike (3x more than what my car is worth), but hey. It will make me happier and healthier! :)
Now, i am looking into how to best protect my investement. One big consideration here is how to protect the frame from stone damage while riding. I have been looking into different mudguard options for the Levo, but just could not find enough info on products to convince me yet.

So, I wanted to reach out to the community and see what recommendations you would have for
1. mudguards for the front and the back for my bike. I prefer a solid attachment, rather than zip ties
2. Are there any (wrap) kits that I could apply onto the frame to prevent stone damage?

Thanks a lot all,
Seb.

ah1

Jul 11, 2020
Santa Cruz CA
IDK about mudguards my KSL came with both front and rear guards.
But as for wrap kits I wrap all my bikes with invisiframe, the material is very good at preventing cosmetic blemishes but if your tire catches a fist-sized rock while in turbo mode and shoots it to your downtube it may leave a mark even with the wrap. Still, IMO wrapping is worth the ~$100 and the 8 hours of work - make sure to watch some tips n' tricks videos first before jumping into it.

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
I only have a mudguard on the front and my mudguard of choice is a mudhugger Evo specific for Fox forks which bolts to the forks, works very well for the harsh Scottish weather 🤟

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles