Pivot Shuttle VS Haibike FullSeven 10

docmark

Jun 20, 2018
Tromsø
Two amazing emtbs, but only one can fit my garage (I don't actually have a garage, it's a metaphor for my wallet).

I know the Pivot is much rarer than the Haibike, but I would appreciate it if anyone had any feedback and/or comparison on the Shuttle and FullSeven. I'm looking at a sale on both, similarly priced (€5300, is that decent?), but I can't decide which one I like the most. I really like the Yamaha PW-X, but I dont know how it stacks against the Shimano E8000.

I'm going to ride it on my way to work, as well as using it to enjoy the local mountain trails. The steepest parts of my route to work are probably around 20 degrees.

Thanks for any constructive feedback!

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
If you can get hold of a pivot shuttle for 4300 euros you should buy it now. End of!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Ignore the motors, they will both get you up any hill - the shimano has a better interface/screen control package, but they both do the job. It’s also the latest generation of motor

The shuttle is in a different league to the Haibike though, in terms of spec and performance. Doesn’t mean the Haibike is a bad bike, but it’s not in the same league as the shuttle spec or performance wise

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles