Pivot Shuttle LT

impullz

Dec 14, 2022
Netherlands
I have ridden several times with snow and/or temperatures between -5 to 5 degrees Celsius and absolutely no issues. Range was even better than I expected compares to my previous Yeti 160E
Then probably mine was just an outlier or something as I was riding it at lower temperatures too. Will keep an eye on it.

AZCN

Oct 29, 2019
Phoenix
I have a large yeti 160E and the new shuttle LT in large. If you dont look at the numbers (which aren't that far off from each other) they seem similar enough that I would be shocked if anyone noticed. They ride very different, I prefer the yeti but the Shimano 630 battery Is garbage. I can get 4800 feet of climbing in 90% boost on the shuttle and about 3500 ish feet on the yeti. I also just sold the heckler in XL and I liked it the most of the three. battery life was perfect and it rode with the most agility.
Hi. Can you describe how they ride differently and why you prefer the yeti? Thanks.

bikeguy11

Subscriber
Oct 9, 2019
Oregon
Those of you that have pulled the trigger on an LT how do you find the sizing? I'm 5'7" 32" inseam. On paper seems the medium might be a tad large. I've seen Loam Wolf's sizing comparison on this bike and wanted to get some real world thoughts as well.

Lightme

Subscriber
Jul 17, 2020
Sydney
I have one. I’m 6’2” on an XL and I find it bordering on too large. Eddie Masters is 6’ on a medium. I’d go a small if I were you.

eATX

Oct 9, 2022
ATX
I have one. I’m 6’2” on an XL and I find it bordering on too large. Eddie Masters is 6’ on a medium. I’d go a small if I were you.
5'9" 31" inseam. Just got a Medium. It's feels big getting on it and rolling off, but once settled in the cockpit and rolling technical terrain, it feels good. Slow, flat corners with acceleration at exit, and fast rolling corners require a bit of front weighing, but when the shit gets real, I couldn't imaging being on a small. I can turn it on a dime in an uphill switchback, IF I set my posture right, I'm just not used to riding that technique routinely, only 4-5 rides -- haven't been riding much rake for a while. On aggressive, slower, down hill tech, I wouldn't want to be ANY further out over the f-wheel. OF course this is all highly subjective and personal. Watch-out leaning it against stuff, that front wheel flops to 90 like no bike I've ever seen -- haha. In summary, I didn't expect "the bike part" (not discussing motor unit) to be so good. I rode it day-one, as well as I have my tenured analog (Pivot-Switch), and then add the motor! I'm going to rate it quite highly, but don't have a lot of comparative experience. Wondering how I would ever go back to analog. General, non-brand comment... it's a little trickier to tune suspension for E, in general. The motor gives such dynamic riding range, it's really impossible to tune it to fit all scenarios, but that is true of all suspension. Plush, planted, and supple only happens when you tune it for that speed. I tune it fairly fast and open for slow-tech, and just manage the bronco at speed. :)

a_double

Dec 4, 2023
USA
Those of you that have pulled the trigger on an LT how do you find the sizing? I'm 5'7" 32" inseam. On paper seems the medium might be a tad large. I've seen Loam Wolf's sizing comparison on this bike and wanted to get some real world thoughts as well.
What size did you end up with? I’m 68” with a 32” inseam.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles