D

Deleted member 9685

Product Image:
A6BA0C4D-4F03-4F02-80C1-5299B3163A1D.jpeg

080B8B13-B4A3-4743-8C1D-B13B241A76C3.jpeg

Product name: Perfect winter MTB shoe - WILDFIRE EDGE MID GORE-TEX® MEN'S SHOES
Price paid: Like $200
Score (out of 10): 10

Review: Water proof shoes with hard bottoms. Salewa quality. Good for pedaling, good for warmth and water protection. As any winter movement you need smart wool socks or the like.

solid shoe and you can walk in the snow with them and don’t walk like you’re wearing heals like clip ins. Nuff said.

salewas are the ONLY shoe to last me more than 10 months in Afghanistan. You won’t find any approach shoes that will last that long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bencab

Feb 13, 2020
California
Product Image: View attachment 46490
View attachment 46491

Review: Water proof shoes with hard bottoms. Salewa quality. Good for pedaling, good for warmth and water protection. As any winter movement you need smart wool socks or the like.

solid shoe and you can walk in the snow with them and don’t walk like you’re wearing heals like clip ins. Nuff said.

salewas are the ONLY shoe to last me more than 10 months in Afghanistan. You won’t find any approach shoes that will last that long.
Thank you for posting this. How's the grip on your pedals?

Fults

Mar 17, 2022
LDN
Product Image: View attachment 46490
View attachment 46491

just ordered myself a pair, great review!

QU; what brand are those combat trousers?
Thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles