Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Tis ansome down there too , where do you ride , coastpath always looks good

Last edited:

GazRN

Apr 27, 2018
Cornwall
Tis ansome down there too , where do you ride , coastpath akways looks good

Few routes around south coast paths, poldice is class and venture up to grogley woods now and again. Out for an early one tomorrow ??

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Few routes around south coast paths, poldice is class and venture up to grogley woods now and again. Out for an early one tomorrow ??
Hey Gaz, I know you have been away, but have you tried those scary jump lines at Poldice on the new ebike yet? How does it compare to the old bike.

GazRN

Apr 27, 2018
Cornwall
Hey Gaz, I know you have been away, but have you tried those scary jump lines at Poldice on the new ebike yet? How does it compare to the old bike.

Ha not been upto poldice on this bike yet. Loving it but the weight does take some getting used to.

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Ha not been upto poldice on this bike yet. Loving it but the weight does take some getting used to.
LOL loved watching you and Ben last time, coming down next weekend shall I bring down my Meta for Ben and a Video Camera to get you both on.

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
For a short way then onto the Moor would be tough in the wet though. My motors gone back today sunday was its last trip Cheers
A bit of Off Piste :D sounds good, we did a bit of that on our way to Princetown, very boggy in places but good fun, definitely like to try the Okehampton run with you next time you go.

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Who's doing the warranty work? Herbie used Certini, considering he never got the bike from them they looked after him very well. Took less than a week.

Yerbertie

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Callington Cornwall
Who's doing the warranty work? Herbie used Certini, considering he never got the bike from them they looked after him very well. Took less than a week.
Gone back to ebike shop to sort out should be quite quick I hope will let you know when we are going Dartmoor again could easily Surat at Dartmoor inn Lydford there is a free car park up a little road just past pub car park entrance

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles