Reapso

Jun 24, 2020
Slovenia
Today I went to my local bike shop to order an Orbea Wild FS and just as my luck would have it they no longer take new orders for them since yesterday.
They do however take preorders for their new 2021 models and until 15th of July you get a 20% discount on all of them. You will however have to wait until mid October to get it delivered.
The frame stays the same, with a couple of components changed, most noticable of them is an upgrade from Fox 36 to a Fox 38 fork for H10, not sure about other models.
H10 now costs 6.299€ (5.040€ for preorder) while the M10 now sells for 7. 299€ (5.840€ for preorder).
This is all the info my dealer gave to me, I hope it's not incorrect. I find it a bit weird Orbea hasn't yet posted anything about this. It also makes me mad that I will now have to pay an extra grand for the same bike I could have ordered two days ago for "just" 4.000€ and wait for almost 4 months to get it.

mtbier

Jun 16, 2020
France
Thanks for the info.
Is the pre-order discount made by your shop or is it a global offer proposed by Orbea and available in Europe ?

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Today I went to my local bike shop to order an Orbea Wild FS and just as my luck would have it they no longer take new orders for them since yesterday.
They do however take preorders for their new 2021 models and until 15th of July you get a 20% discount on all of them. You will however have to wait until mid October to get it delivered.
The frame stays the same, with a couple of components changed, most noticable of them is an upgrade from Fox 36 to a Fox 38 fork for H10, not sure about other models.
H10 now costs 6.299€ (5.040€ for preorder) while the M10 now sells for 7. 299€ (5.840€ for preorder).
This is all the info my dealer gave to me, I hope it's not incorrect. I find it a bit weird Orbea hasn't yet posted anything about this. It also makes me mad that I will now have to pay an extra grand for the same bike I could have ordered two days ago for "just" 4.000€ and wait for almost 4 months to get it.
Where is that ? UK? can you say which dealer.

Reapso

Jun 24, 2020
Slovenia
Thanks for the info.
Is the pre-order discount made by your shop or is it a global offer proposed by Orbea and available in Europe ?

I'm not sure if it's global, it might just be my dealer in Slovenia. You should contact your local bike shop and ask.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles