Levo Gen 2 One up Dropper or X Fusion

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Bought a one up dropper post as my command post was not returning up so sent away for repair .Turns out i am getting a X Fusion one on warranty as no command posts in stock . Which one would be best though i may keep one as spare.

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
I'm using the standard x-fusion on mine and so far I'm very happy with it. It doesn't have the explosive thrust upwards of the command post ircc I had on my 2016 stumpy, but it's also easier to push down by hand. It seems to be able to sit in any position in contrast to the command post too.

The only potential downside is servicing as it works with an internal air cartridge that will need replacing at some point. And some have commented on this forum, that they are hard to get hold of. To be seen.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
My command went and I got a fusion instead on warranty but in a hurry so had ordered a one up . I bought wrong height so higher stack than it should be. Spot on smooth and adjsts to any height. Fusion still in box

etoni

E*POWAH Elite
Sep 3, 2018
Thun Switzerland
the oneup dropper is prone to jamming. mine only goes full out when it's freshly cleaned, then after 3-6hrs of riding it starts to jam. this doesn't happen with the pnw.

Eduardoramundo

Aug 8, 2019
Glasgow
the oneup dropper is prone to jamming. mine only goes full out when it's freshly cleaned, then after 3-6hrs of riding it starts to jam. this doesn't happen with the pnw.

Service it then

1664217163806.png

_Martin_

Oct 31, 2019
Stuttgart, Germany
I personally did not have the best experiences with OneUp droppers. Rode two of the 210mm travel ones on two different bikes. Both of them had quite an amount of play in them and both of them failed after a certain amount of time. The Post could'nt be locked anymore, which means it would slide down while sitting and slowly creep up while standing. Can't really blame the lack of service since one started failing after four and the other one after just three months. As other bikers passing by told me they know some people having the same issue and after reading online it seems that this is a common problem with OneUp droppers. Fortunately Bike Components refunded me for both Droppers, shout out to those guys at that point!

I now ride Bikeyoke Revive Droppers on all of my bikes and highly recommend them. I know they are a bit more pricey but are worth every penny. Superb manufacturing quality with minimal amount of play and the actuation is almost dream like smooth. Also you can get every single part as a spare and can easily service it yourself. Also the quick bleed (Revive) feature is such a practical thing to have.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Great invention a dropper but I managed over thirty years biking before I got one . Just saves a few minutes of my time really .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles