Ola

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I had a 60mm stem and changed it out to a 45mm. This gave me a better down hill position but my climbing suffered slightly. I don’t know my reach measurement but my arm span is 6’3”. I’ve got gorilla arms too. I take it you’re a large or x-large geometry fit. What type of bikes have you tried? MTB, Gravel, Road? Someone here may know the correct position that you need, but a Medium Trek Rai, 45mm stem and a 170mm dropper works for me.

bikernaut

Sep 26, 2022
Croatia
I had a 60mm stem and changed it out to a 45mm. This gave me a better down hill position but my climbing suffered slightly. I don’t know my reach measurement but my arm span is 6’3”. I’ve got gorilla arms too. I take it you’re a large or x-large geometry fit. What type of bikes have you tried? MTB, Gravel, Road? Someone here may know the correct position that you need, but a Medium Trek Rai, 45mm stem and a 170mm dropper works for me.
Medium Trek Rail for 6'3"?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Medium Trek Rail for 6'3"?
Oops, 73” arm span(finger tip to finger tip). Still weird though imo. Body geometry put me between a medium and large. I adjusted the seat and bar position until it felt right. Anyways, sounds like you have a sizing struggle, but I do like the 29” wheels.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles