Levo Gen 3 Official Specialized Gen 3 2022 Levo Megathread!

spicker

May 2, 2022
Newfoundland, Canada
Anyone else seeing this in the MC app? Wondering if it’s related to my Magicshine install?

3968B864-C870-48F4-9B52-E748B9ED4C12.png

rzr

Sep 26, 2022
bcn
Anyone put Invisiframe ? I have some concerns.....
I had to use scissors in 4-5 places to fit that element... (right seatstay) ....

PXL_20221105_083905753.jpg
PXL_20221104_225220041.jpg
PXL_20221104_224725676.jpg
PXL_20221104_224027739.jpg

rzr

Sep 26, 2022
bcn
ok, so from that one deep cut, i see that maybe i should rotate that piece 180*

Redders473

Jul 30, 2020
Leeds
Does anyone know if i push my gear cable in at the top will it come out the chain stay is it all tubes in tubes or do you have to faff. I've got AXS but it's bent and pissing me off so going back to cable xo1

carlito

Feb 14, 2019
BELGIUM
The pick and mix stuff. I bought from SJS cycles

3 Hope Headset Shim - Silver - 0.4mm - HS127 (sure the FSA one would be fine)
1 Hope 07 Upper Taper Ring - Silver - HS124S
1 Hope 07 Top Cover - Black - HS126N
1 Hope 1 1/2" Headset Crown Race - Silver - HS137S
1 Hope 07 Top Seal - HS125

Whatever you do don't get a head doctor.

Ritchey WCS Headset Bearing Gold 1.1/8"45°x45°x41.8 (Wiggle)

12 minutes ago

Hello Mike.
I came across your posts on headset issues with the Turbo Levo. I'm wondering how exactly you worked around this? I have read something about tape being somewhat succesfull (How did you apply this exactly?) And then I came across this post where you replaced the whole headtube bearing set. Has this removed the play in the headset completely? I'm looking for months now to resolve this, without success so far. Thx in for sharing your experiences.

upperoso

Nov 5, 2022
USA
New to the Gen 3 Levo! Super fun.

Does anyone in the United States have knowledge of bikespeed-RS compatibility? In other words, will it work? I think Euro regs limit boost on this bike to 15 mph/25 kph while in the USA the Class 1 limit is 20 mph. Learning. Thanks!

upperoso

Nov 5, 2022
USA
New to the Gen 3 Levo! Super fun.

Does anyone in the United States have knowledge of bikespeed-RS compatibility? In other words, will it work? I think Euro regs limit boost on this bike to 15 mph/25 kph while in the USA the Class 1 limit is 20 mph. Learning. Thanks!
bikespeed writes, "we sell our tunings worldwide. We have not had any problems reported by customers coming from another country (e.g. USA) as long as the motor, display and software are listed compatible on our website."

Last edited:

smc_stefan

Oct 10, 2022
Austria

sennenorochi

Oct 18, 2022
Italy
Evening everyone, has anyone got an idea of how much the stock wheelset that comes with the base model levos (carbon and alu) weighs?
Thanks a lot!

turbolego

Aug 5, 2022
Chico
Guys, I rode some rock gardens today and after I came back down the hill the motor started cutting out. I have planet3 installed so initially I thought there was something wrong with the sensor, but then I realized that it feels different than when the motor cuts out due to the limiter - it felt more hesitant and kept going in and out. It didn't cut out at any particular speed, it just jittered on and off, although the bike remained on.

Any ideas why this might be? I haven't got a chance to check the sensor and the planet3 mechanism, plan to do that next, but just wondering if this rings any bells?

(22 Levo Alloy)

ebikerider

Oct 1, 2019
Australia
Guys, I rode some rock gardens today and after I came back down the hill the motor started cutting out. I have planet3 installed so initially I thought there was something wrong with the sensor, but then I realized that it feels different than when the motor cuts out due to the limiter - it felt more hesitant and kept going in and out. It didn't cut out at any particular speed, it just jittered on and off, although the bike remained on.

Any ideas why this might be? I haven't got a chance to check the sensor and the planet3 mechanism, plan to do that next, but just wondering if this rings any bells?

(22 Levo Alloy)
magnet too far away from sensor and intermttently being sensed...could have moved after the rock garden

L’ex

Oct 13, 2021
Italy
Why do you will change your float X with a Superdeluxe? Why do you think which RS it’s better? I’m thinking about changing mine float x but I’m not sure 🤔
Current Standing:
View attachment 101549
-Brake Lever to RSC with HS2 discs
-Zeb Ultimate
-XX1 Chain
-Newmen Alloy Wheelset
-Continental Tire

Shock and Front tyre are the next change:
Superdeluxe is already here.

TT3

Oct 28, 2022
Germany
Why do you will change your float X with a Superdeluxe? Why do you think which RS it’s better? I’m thinking about changing mine float x but I’m not sure 🤔
I just prefer the coil versions and want to try them.
So the superdeluxe ultimate with mid tune will be tested soon

smc_stefan

Oct 10, 2022
Austria
Sorry to bother you guys, but I'm a very happy man right now. Pulled the trigger on a new Levo Pro yesterday, gonna pick it up on Friday for its maiden ride.

Tested a brand new bike just out of the box, it was smooth, seamless, quiet and overall just great. Was in between full fat Levo or light Trek EXe, but the Levo is more what I wanted.

turbolego

Aug 5, 2022
Chico
magnet too far away from sensor and intermttently being sensed...could have moved after the rock garden
So just an upate, my planet3 mechanism actually disassembled itself, so much so that the center portion that sits on the axel separated from the rear portion of the housing and the teeth of the gear and the housing were a little shredded. I cleaned it up and reassembled and it seems okay for now.

20221111_163053.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles