Now what do I do with the box?

baldiebenty

Jun 30, 2020
Gloucester
Got the bike, loving it. 3 rides in and no problems (so far, touch wood). I'm aware I'm meant to keep the box just in case but dammmmmmmm it's so big! Won't fit through the loft hatch, won't fit in the garage roof as it won't fit between the rafters it's currently being moved around the garage every time I want to get at ANYTHING.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Got the bike, loving it. 3 rides in and no problems (so far, touch wood). I'm aware I'm meant to keep the box just in case but dammmmmmmm it's so big! Won't fit through the loft hatch, won't fit in the garage roof as it won't fit between the rafters it's currently being moved around the garage every time I want to get at ANYTHING.

Buying an ebike cleaned me out. I couldn’t afford to keep the central heating on so I chucked the box on the fire to keep myself warm. ? ? ?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
The box my YT Capra came in in 2014 was enormous, so I understand your problem. I too kept the box in case I had to send the bike back for a warranty claim (I never did). I left the box stood between the freezer and my Black & Decker Workmate. It served as a handy place to put stuff I am working on while the bike is in the workstand. And more than six years later it still does! :unsure:
I really ought to see if I can do without it, especially as I sold the bike two years ago to help fund the purchase of the emtb. :love:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles