Not new to eMTB but always grateful of advice.

davidjmilli

Nov 20, 2020
Dudley
Got into eMTB with the purchase of a Cannondale Moterra LT1 3 years back but having had that stollen whilst at work a month back I’ve now replaced with a CUBE 160 having watched Robs video among others. Now I’m in the process of making the CUBE fit my riding style.

browsing the forum without signing up was a good way of gaining info around the changes since my last purchase as the past three years have indeed bought some changes.

hopefully I’ll be able to contribute as much as i gain.

David

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Welcome. This is a great forum. I'm on a few others non emtb related and this is so much better natured. You should see some of the scraps on the motorhome forums. Full of cranky old blokes with different views each always the right one lol

davidjmilli

Nov 20, 2020
Dudley
Welcome! What's your riding style and where do you ride?
Hi, I’m from Dudley in the Midlands of the UK, mostly found frequenting the BikeParks and forests of our fair Isle. F.O.D, Coed’y’Brenin etc, Mostly ride Enduro with a smattering of XC and DH thrown in for good measure. The eBike save a fortune on the lift.

davidjmilli

Nov 20, 2020
Dudley
This is a great forum. I'm on a few others non emtb related and this is so much better natured. You should see some of the scraps on the motorhome forums. Full of cranky old blokes with different views each always the right one lol
Indeed I’ve been on a few where people just don’t seem to understand that every one can have an opinion and everyone’s view is valid.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles