Norco VLT Bikes 2022

Arnebergos

Mar 20, 2021
Norway
Is there any information about new bikes with EP8 motors for 2022?
Looks like EP8 to me
ACF75F05-36E2-4B1C-93D3-3CB3F91C7989.jpeg

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
Any differences with the Range's suspension layout over this new Sight..... Going with the high pivot four bar linkage bike shows to be rolling out from Norco's newer pushie line up....

Last edited:

Mitdg12345

Mar 1, 2021
Australia
I can’t see them releasing a high pivot Range.
Dont See that being possible with the shimano motors as there is no place for a lower chain guide that can go on the bottom of the chain ring which is critical for chain retention for high pivot bikes. I would like to see something like a 160/170 29er from them but dont know if they will release a new range this year. Also i dont see them releasing them until fox and rockshox reveil their MY2022 suspensions as i know for rockshox there is a new super deluxe coming.

Asamson

Apr 5, 2021
Canada
Dont See that being possible with the shimano motors as there is no place for a lower chain guide that can go on the bottom of the chain ring which is critical for chain retention for high pivot bikes. I would like to see something like a 160/170 29er from them but dont know if they will release a new range this year. Also i dont see them releasing them until fox and rockshox reveil their MY2022 suspensions as i know for rockshox there is a new super deluxe coming.
The Range is a 29er, with ep8, and choice from540/720/900watt battery. 180f/170r mm suspension. Frame look very close to this sight. Geo for XL is HTA 63 , STA 78 , 505reach and 650 stack. Chainstay vary with size and is 462mm on XL.
I wish it will come out before the end of spring, finger cross

Last edited:

kntr

Sep 19, 2019
USA
Anyone have info about the new Norco fat ebike? Is it still called the Bigfoot? I thought I heard it was gonna be called the Sasquatch? I also heard it will be a 27.5 wheeled fat bike. Anyone have info or pics?

Asamson

Apr 5, 2021
Canada
Anyone have info about the new Norco fat ebike? Is it still called the Bigfoot? I thought I heard it was gonna be called the Sasquatch? I also heard it will be a 27.5 wheeled fat bike. Anyone have info or pics?
I’ve seen on a local shop dealer website that it will be offered with the 720wh battery. I just hope it will be removable to keep it warm until the ride

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
My LBS received a list from Norco forecasting August for my Range VLT
Yeah ok, have you info on the Range?.... I have been keen to know about the wheel size - and wether possible a flip chip conversion is present for mullet set up if 29er.... As keen also for the cs lenght to still remain reasonably short.
Thanks Asamson.

Asamson

Apr 5, 2021
Canada
Yeah ok, have you info on the Range?.... I have been keen to know about the wheel size - and wether possible a flip chip conversion is present for mullet set up if 29er.... As keen also for the cs lenght to still remain reasonably short.
Thanks Asamson.
[/
See previous comment on this page, but i dont think theres a flipchip , so mulleting it would get around 62HTA and a very low bottom braket on an already long wheelbase bike. Pedal strike beware

Mitdg12345

Mar 1, 2021
Australia
If i had to have a guess if would have something like a 480 reach, 455 CS and something like a 63 degree headangle for a size large. Something along the lines of a 1290-1300 mm wheelbase

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
Gotcha - 29er with geo purposefully intended as is.....

At a crossroad with my 019 sight vlt - take on with a new Norco or possibly a focus Sam - again- the sight gives out handles well - a few upgrades may just be the ticket keeper for another year or so.

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
If i had to have a guess if would have something like a 480 reach, 455 CS and something like a 63 degree headangle for a size large. Something along the lines of a 1290-1300 mm wheelbase
Yeah ok thanks mate - this new Range gives me impressions to a burlier beast than the previous years - kinda has me thinking where possible l could purchase the previous model Range to best fit as l am 5-6 - with a medium sight vlt - from memory the older Range has the exact short cs lenght with 27.5 wheel.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles