NFL in London…C’mon man

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Wembley STADIUM is hosting yet another NFL game (Bronc’s vs Jag’s). Now I follow the nfl fairly closely. In fact da-boys (and my kids, 31-31-41-44yrs) are arriving soon to watch on the big screen and a few other screens setup around the room. The girls are probably going to socialize and treat us to some appy’s. We’re all going to watch the drama unfold for the entire day …Sunday.
I can’t justify an eMTB ride when so much is at stake. Hockey season eats up some of my time and EU Football is something to watch in re-runs or when there’s nothing else to watch.

Wait…someone just fumbled!

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
Go riding or watch a bunch of over paid candy asses play team sports? Yeah...that's a really complicated decision. Kind of like being undecided to have sex with a smokin hot babe or smashing yourself in the face with a brick. W...T...F???

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Go riding or watch a bunch of over paid candy asses play team sports? Yeah...that's a really complicated decision. Kind of like being undecided to have sex with a smokin hot babe or smashing yourself in the face with a brick. W...T...F???
Speak for yourself mate ..
Football was my first love and while I don't go to the match anymore ..if my team are on T.V ..the bike ride waits ..

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Munich Germany hosted a sold out game this week …so I expect some better design changes to the ball 🏈 and after the Mexico 🇲🇽 City game the ball will taste better. 🏈👨‍🍳

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles