[News] Ransom eRide 2021

Northman57

Jul 30, 2020
Italy
Hi all, I was very excited today to see in the snippet of the Scott 2021 catalogue (here) posted in this forum, the e-versions of the long travel super enduro Ransom: 910 and 920.

1.jpg

It looks awesome! Well specced 180mm/180mm (or 170mm?) ebike. Nice to see that Scott enters the e-super enduro segment. It remains to be determined whether the bike offers, like the e-Strike and e-Genius (now 160mm), the dual battery option for a total of 1125w. There aren't, yet, to my mind, besides the Simplon Rapcom, other e-superenduro bikes with the combo Bosch Gen4 + dual battery...

bluewater87

Jul 12, 2020
Canada
from the pinkb!ke article:
"Thanks to the Bosch Performance CX generation 4, the assistance can be customized, feel free to adapt the % of assistance delivered by the motor for each mode. "

Is this legit?

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
from the pinkb!ke article:
"Thanks to the Bosch Performance CX generation 4, the assistance can be customized, feel free to adapt the % of assistance delivered by the motor for each mode. "

Is this legit?
Not at present, unless they just accidentally told us what the next version of the phone app will enable

Trailhanse

Sep 16, 2019
Bavaria
To all the Scott Riders out there, and sorry for my poor Language, but remove this fucking Part from your bike while riding….
I always thougt the Bosch Motor makes this terrible Noise, but Most of it comes from this fu……“tool“ in the Axel!!!

E6C137DF-E5F6-4F25-8753-1D535B03DCA8.jpeg

NoPro

Aug 2, 2019
Austria
To all the Scott Riders out there, and sorry for my poor Language, but remove this fucking Part from your bike while riding….
I always thougt the Bosch Motor makes this terrible Noise, but Most of it comes from this fu……“tool“ in the Axel!!!

View attachment 85656
thx for the heads up, I just got the new spark that also comes with this tool. I changed the wheelset yesterday. I remember hearing a rattle on my test ride I thought it was the new xtr breakpads (fined ones) that rattle in the caliper, I wil have a look at it specialy because it was packed with grease so I cleaned it..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles