E-Matt

Feb 19, 2022
Isobel1
Cheers, I’ve had it just over a year now and made quite a few upgrades.
It’s very close to where I want it. I don’t see me buying another bike for quite while I absolutely love it.

E-Matt

Feb 19, 2022
Isobel1
Live in rotherham been up to leeds bike park hamsterly, dalby,sherwood pines cannock and up round ladybower all within a couple of hours👍👍
Done Dalby, Hamsterly, Stainburn, Leeds, Guisburn and Llandegla.
Wharncliffe will be close to you. Have you ridden it? If so, what did you think?

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Ive been in wharcliffe a couple of times both in the wet was r8 boggy you need to go in with people who know where to go some of it its bonkers lol its a drag back up to the top too
Been down to win hill also thats mad

E-Matt

Feb 19, 2022
Isobel1
I was thinking the same. Need a local to find the trails and wait for some better weather.

not heard of Win Hill

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Sorry mate yes windhill i only rode the blue and a couple or reds and they were enough for me some of the reds and blacks are hairy and too much for me good fun it was a couple of years ago when i went think it was 10 quid for the day

E-Matt

Feb 19, 2022
Isobel1
Sorry mate yes windhill i only rode the blue and a couple or reds and they were enough for me some of the reds and blacks are hairy and too much for me good fun it was a couple of years ago when i went think it was 10 quid for the day
Sounds good.
I really fancy bike park Wales this summer.

E-Matt

Feb 19, 2022
Isobel1
It’s one of my favourites so far. Fast and flowing. Added bonus is lying up the initial 3m climb.
If you like the flow trails at Hamsterley you will love Llandegla. Well worth a visit.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles