Newbie to the forum and eMTB

simeonherbert

May 4, 2020
UK, Epping Forest
Hi All, I am new to MTB, ETB and this forum. My son has been MTB for about 6- years and at 15 was desperate for me to join him. Well after the purchase of a Giant Stance E+1 I am loving it (don't tell him) and always looking forward to getting out there. Sadly recently broke my Rear Mech and the frame so waiting for that to be fixed, but should be back out on the trials soon!

simeonherbert

May 4, 2020
UK, Epping Forest
C934925B-0FAE-449F-BD1F-B672897B9032.jpeg
Omg how hard was it to upload this!!!!

simeonherbert

May 4, 2020
UK, Epping Forest
Feel really bad, it's going to take a while to get this fixed as it takes ages for the part to arrive and pretty much everything at the back needs to be removed and put back on, so being the diva I am, have my eye on a 2nd bike as a "back up". looking at the Fathom for Winter, backup and my son will ride it. He has the normal Trance and while I don't really like him riding it as I think he should be on a normal bike at 15 it would be good for us to both be on EMTB's occasionally when my Stance is fixed. Have not fully pulled the trigger on the new one, it's still a lot of money!

simonk

SLayer ?
Jan 27, 2020
Exeter
Feel really bad, it's going to take a while to get this fixed as it takes ages for the part to arrive and pretty much everything at the back needs to be removed and put back on, so being the diva I am, have my eye on a 2nd bike as a "back up". looking at the Fathom for Winter, backup and my son will ride it. He has the normal Trance and while I don't really like him riding it as I think he should be on a normal bike at 15 it would be good for us to both be on EMTB's occasionally when my Stance is fixed. Have not fully pulled the trigger on the new one, it's still a lot of money!

I certainly can’t fault the ‘man maths’ there! ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles