Newbie introduction

CaptainJoe

Sep 12, 2018
Aachen, Germany
Hello to all!

My nick name is CaptainJoe, I'm from Germany, located close to the City of Aachen. I'm originally from Kaiserslautern, and that's where I got hooked to mountain biking early during my university time. While I had been riding on bikes through the Pfälzerwald ever since I had my first bicycle at the age of 7, my first true mountain bike was a GT Timberline in 1996 - I still have it and it's still a steel beauty, I thin. It took me on many great rides, including on bike packing tours through Sweden, France, and Israel.

Today, I'm normaly riding trails with my 2018 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp - and I'm still thrilled with both the bike itself and the the opportunities it gives me for exploring more new trails and cover more terrain. Occasionally, I still ride my excellent "normal bike", a Canyon Spectral All-Mountain. But the Levo is my clear favorit to be sure.

I love flowy trails with the occasional technical treat as much as I hate riding roads with traffic... I hope to see you on trail some day!

I'm glad I discovered this forum with such a huge community of experts and fellow e-bike enthusiasts.

Ride safe!

CaptainJoe

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles