Newbie here, loving biking for the first time in years.

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Hello

Just thought I'd say hi, bought my first emtb a couple of months ago, a Focus Jam2 Factory.

Bought mainly for fun but after just 200 miles I'm already feeling fitter. Who says e-bikes are for lazy people!

Can't wait for some dryer weather though...

Steve

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi Steve

I just recently got a new Jam2 plus and Saturday was only my third ride out but I am loving this bike already and this is my first ebike as well :)

Andy

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Hi Steve

I just recently got a new Jam2 plus and Saturday was only my third ride out but I am loving this bike already and this is my first ebike as well :)

Andy

Hi Andy

Yeah I've got the bug I think... I blame a friend who invited me to have a go on his Levo, had to get one (e-bike) so spent the next few months deliberating what to get.

Ended up with a good deal on a 2018 model and haven't regretted it since. It's had quite a bit of abuse, mud and very wet conditions, it's coping so far (y)

My only criticism is the shimano app, I knew it wasn't as good as the specialized one but it is very basic, I'm hoping shimano improve it...

Steve

Wezza

Feb 5, 2019
Welwyn garden city
Welcome to the jam2 world. Done about 120 miles on mine so far and absolutely love it. First e bike and can’t get enough of it. Also got an amazing price on the 2018 model. Where do you all ride ?

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Welcome to the jam2 world. Done about 120 miles on mine so far and absolutely love it. First e bike and can’t get enough of it. Also got an amazing price on the 2018 model. Where do you all ride ?

I'm actually enjoying cleaning it as well :eek:

Most of my riding has been on byways and the Ridgeway between Avebury and Lambourn. Went to Greenham Common on Saturday, we weren't really expecting anything great but found a few good trails around the perimeter. Nothing too technical for experienced riders but it was good practice for me. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles